- Time Bank of India Trust is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this website www.timebankofindia.com Your Personal Information may comprise your name, email and postal address, telephone/mobile number, Id proof, photo, payment processing details, any other data as Time Bank of India Trust may require.
- You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information about your visit such as: the date and time of your visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting if you linked to us from another website, the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version etc) which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
- The General Information is not Personal Information. Time Bank of India Trust tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by Time Bank of India Trust for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Time Bank of India Trust and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by Time Bank of India Trust with any person, at Time Bank of India Trust’ discretion.
USAGE OF INFORMATION :
- Personal information will be used by Time Bank of India Trust for internal purposes including the sending e-mails, updates, sms and any text/video/audio messages etc on any or all of your various social media accounts, Time Bank of India Trust Annual Report, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by Time Bank of India Trust, appreciation e-mails and other updates.
- Processing your donations to Time Bank of India Trust, maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from donors and prospective members/volunteers/employees evaluating and administering the Site and Time Bank of India Trust’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site. Disclosures of Personal Information by Time Bank of India Trust
- Time Bank of India Trust, access to Personal Information collected by Time Bank of India Trust will be given only to those persons who are authorised by Time Bank of India Trust, its members, volunteers, employees and third parties hired by Time Bank of India Trust to perform administrative services.
- Time Bank of India Trust may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with Time Bank of India Trust, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with Time Bank of India Trust in any manner. Time Bank of India Trust will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- Time Bank of India Trust is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of Time Bank of India Trust.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and Time Bank of India Trust, Time Bank of India Trust reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect Time Bank of India Trust and it’s property, to fulfil your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of Time Bank of India Trust.
- Time Bank of India Trust endeavours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- Time Bank of India Trust however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS :
- The trademarks, logos and service marks or any other right associated with intellectual property displayed on the Website shall be the property of the Time Bank of India Trust (Regd) and/or its affiliates, as the case maybe or respective third parties. The subscriber is not permitted to use the same.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Time Bank of India Trust (Regd) has the license into the trademark “Time Bank of India”, and Time Bank of India Trust (Regd) and/or its affiliates, as the case maybe owns all intellectual property rights to and the Website including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to trade names, service marks, logos, domain name, copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets, designs, graphics and inventions, goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. The user/ subscriber acknowledge and agrees that he/ she shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Time Bank of India Trust (Regd)and/or its affiliates.
The subscriber/visitor agrees and acknowledge that any infringement of the intellectual property rights of Company and/or its affiliates will result in legal action.